10.30.2015

TOMATO GARLIC SHRIMP OVER CREAMY CORN


Hey guys, 
I hope everyone had a wonderful week! I had the busiest week.I’m definitely tired but I’d rather keep busy than sit still. I love to cook so  i thought, i would share a new  recipe with you guys every Friday. 

I found this recipe on  Publix.com that I tweak and made my own.It’s a Tomato Garlic Shrimp over Creamy corn, one of my favorite seafood dish. It is so good and a great option if you want tasty comfort food for dinner.So try this recipe and let me know what you think!


Ingredient

3 ears fresh corn
small onion, finely chopped
tomatoes, coarsely chopped
olive oil,
kosher salt
pepper
sour cream  
cheese
1 lb jumbo, peeled shrimp (tails off)
1/2 teaspoon roasted garlic/herb seasoning
Red Pepper,finely chopped 



Direction

 Preheat large  pan on medium-high . Place 1 tablespoon oil in pan, then add onions, salt, and pepper; cook and stir 2-3 minutes or until tender then add shrimp and garlic/Salt/ herb seasoning; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink and opaquer. 
Preheat large pan,stir in butter until melted  add  corn; cook 2-3 minutes or until corn is tender.2. Transfer mixture to food processor (or blender); add sour cream and cheese, then blend until smooth  3. Serve shrimp over creamy corn; top with tomatoes.

And there you have it,  BON APETTIT!




2 comments:

  1. I had shrimp and grits for the first time yesterday..this dish reminds me of that. It looks yummy!

    www.dressed2dnines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right it's almost the same, yes it's was yummy :)

      Delete