9.03.2015

MY NATURAL HAIR STORY

Nine months ago I made the decision to stop relaxing my hair. I have to say it has been the best decision EVERRRRRRR!

HAIR ON MARCH 2014
Let me give you a little back story about my hair. When I was about 6 years old I got my first relaxer. I was very happy because my hair was nice and straight I didn’t have to cry while getting my hair done anymore. Over the years,  my started to get thinner and thinner. Then in 2011 I cut my hair ear length and, I started taking better care of my relaxer hair, its grew pretty nicely and it was very healthy.

Now Fast-forward to January 2014 I had my daughter and my hair started to shed like CRAZYYYYYYYYYY. I washed it, moisturized it and nothing work. Then something in my head told me I should stop relazing my hair so, I began to Transition January 2015, my last relaxer was December 2014. My hair have less shedding now and my new grow are popping.
On my next blog post I will share with you what product I have been using, the protective styles that I have been rocking.
9 MONTHS NO PERM


Thank you so much for reading my blog. I hope you all are having a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment